Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Native American Elder Justice Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.047.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 20, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 21, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Minerva Research Initiative
Previous opportunity: DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF YO 1926||Street Outreach Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CY 1923||Basic Center Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1936||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: Culturally Specific Special Issue Resource Centers (CSSIRCs)|
|ICAP ICAP 21 001||Interventional Cooperative Agreement Program|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CX 1905||Transitional Living Program|
|O OVC 2021 96002||OVC FY 2021 Transforming America’s Response to Elder Abuse: Enhanced Multidisciplinary Teams (E-MDTs) for Older Victims of Financial Exploitation and Abuse|
|O OVC 2021 91005||OVC FY 2021 Advancing the Use of Technology to Assist Victims of Crime|
|O OVC 2021 63005||OVC FY 2021 Improving Outcomes for Child and Youth Victims of Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 96004||OVC FY 2021 Enhanced Collaborative Model Task Force To Combat Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 96003||OVC FY 2021 Addressing Female Genital Mutilation and Cutting|
|O OVC 2021 96005||OVC FY 2021 Emergency and Transitional Pet Shelter and Housing Assistance Grant Program|
|O OVC 2021 91006||OVC FY 2021 Expanding Sexual Assault Nurse Examiner (SANE) Services to Victims of Sexual Assault|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CW 1921||Improving Child Welfare Through Investing in Family|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA PPUC 0035||Information and Planning: Understanding the Capacity of the Aging Network|
|HHS 2021 ACF OPRE PE 1944||Family Self-Sufficiency Demonstration Development Grants|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CT 1914||Family Support through Primary Prevention (FSPP) Demonstration Sites|
|O OVC 2021 92006||OVC FY 2021 Building State Technology Capacity|
|O OVC 2021 92008||OVC FY 2021 National Joint Training Conference for VOCA Victim Assistance and Victim Compensation Administrators (2022-2024)|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF EV 1930||Family Violence Prevention and Services Discretionary Grants: National Resource Center on Domestic Violence (NRCDV)|
|O OVC 2021 02001||OVC FY 2021 Services to Support Victims of Hate Crime and Strengthen Communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2021 ACL AOA IERC 0034", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.