Apply for W81XWH 21 TSCRP CTRA
- The Department of Defense, Dept. of the Army -- USAMRAA in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Clinical Translational Research Award" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.420.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 01, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 08, 2021.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Native American Elder Justice Initiative
Previous opportunity: National Center on Elder Abuse Resource Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for W81XWH 21 TSCRP CTRA
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (W81XWH 21 TSCRP CTRA) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP EHDA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Exploration- Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 TSCRP IDA||DOD Tuberous Sclerosis Complex, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP CTRA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP CTA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRORP ARA||DoD Peer Reviewed Orthopaedic, Applied Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 OPORP CTA||DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 OPORP CRA||DOD Orthotics and Prosthetics Outcomes, Clinical Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP EIRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Early Investigator Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP HDRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Disparity Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP IDA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Idea Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP PRA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Physician Research Award|
|NOAA NWS NWSPO 2021 2006845||CDDRR Capacity Development for Weather, Water, and Climate Forecasting and Disaster Risk Reduction|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP DSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Data Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP CCA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Clinical Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 21 PCRP HEROICA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Health Equity Research and Outcomes Improvement Consortium Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP CSRA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Convergence Science Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP ADRA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Accelerating Diagnostics Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP RPA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Research Partnership Award|
|W81XWH 21 PRARP INCASA||DOD Peer Reviewed Alzheimer’s, Innovations in Care and Support Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "W81XWH 21 TSCRP CTRA", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.