Apply for WHS AD FOA 21 01
- The Department of Defense in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Minerva Research Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.630.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 06, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Capacity Building for Suicide Prevention
Previous opportunity: Native American Elder Justice Initiative
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for WHS AD FOA 21 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (WHS AD FOA 21 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|21 585||NSF Program on Fairness in Artificial Intelligence in Collaboration with Amazon|
|FR RRD 21 002||FY21 Short Line Safety Institute Program|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MCAA||DOD Melanoma Mid-Career Accelerator Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MALA||DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Leadership Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP TSA||DOD Melanoma Team Science Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP TRA||DOD Melanoma Translational Research Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP MASA||DOD Melanoma Melanoma Academy Scholar Award|
|W81XWH 21 MRP IA||DOD Melanoma Idea Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0007||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – RESEARCH COLLABORATION (RC)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP CTA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EHDA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Exploration - Hypothesis Development Award|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP IIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Investigator-Initiated Research Award|
|FOA AFRL AFOSR 2021 0008||FY21 DEFENSE ESTABLISHED PROGRAM TO STIMULATE COMPETITIVE RESEARCH (DEPSCoR) – CAPACITY BUILDING (CB)|
|W81XWH 21 MSRP EIRA||DOD Multiple Sclerosis Early Investigator Research Award|
|W911NF 17 S 0003 SPECIALNOTICE TPV CELL||Thermophotovoltaic (TPV) Cell Array Assembly Research|
|W911NF 21 S 0011||DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE (DoD) FY 2022 Research and Education Program for Historically Black Colleges and Universities and Minority-Serving Institutions (HBCU/MI) Equipment/Instrumentation|
|21 582||Disrupting Operations of Illicit Supply Networks|
|W81XWH 21 VRP CTA||DOD Vision, Clinical Trial Award|
|W81XWH 21 VRP TRA||DOD Vision, Translational Research Award|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "WHS AD FOA 21 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.