Apply for F19AS00111
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.619.
- This funding opportunity was created on Feb 27, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 29, 2019 Complete Applications are due no later than 1159pm EDT on March 29, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $200,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Better Work Program
Previous opportunity: Distance Learning and Telemedicine Grants--Opioid.
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F19AS00111
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00111) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00101||Citizen Science for Cluing in to the Health of Alaska's Coastal Parks: Engaging Local Communities in Tracking Seabird Mortality|
|F19AS00261||T&E and At-Risk Habitat Management Support at Air Force installations in the Southeast|
|NOAA NMFS HCPO 2022 2007118||Fiscal Year 2022 Chesapeake Bay Watershed Education and Training Program/School District Programming|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00111", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.