Better Work Program (NOI 01 BETTER WORK)
- The Department of Labor, Bureau of International Labor Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Better Work Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 17.401.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 06, 2019 This is a Notice of Intent. There is no announcement related to this notice. We are not accepting applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $10,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: FY19 Arkansas CIG
Previous opportunity: Rhinoceros and Tiger Conservation Fund - AFRICA
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOI 01 BETTER WORK) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0005677||FY 2019 Congress-Bundestag Youth Exchange Enhancement Program|
|SFOP0005682||Bangladesh - Community Policing|
|SFOP0005673||DRL FY18/19 Regional Advocacy Projects in the Western Hemisphere|
|SFOP0005669||FY18/19 IRF Combatting Anti-Semitism in EUR and SCA|
|SFOP0005654||DRL Strengthening Local Media Outreach and Security in Yemen|
|DOS CT 201902||Becoming a Responsible Consumer of Media|
|DOS PTA 201911||Protecting SA heritage & reducing demand for wildlife|
|SFOP0005681||Tunisia Chambers of Commerce Capacity Building|
|DOS PTA 201910||Linking Cities in the U.S. and South Africa|
|SFOP0005687||DRL FY18/19 NEA Programs to Promote Religious Freedom|
|SCAKAB 19 CA 006 SCA 03252019||Undergraduate Scholarships for Afghan Students|
|SFOP0005620||University Support for Drug Demand Reduction And Substance Use Disorder Treatment and Prevention Programs|
|DOS PTA 201906||Promoting Volunteerism and Community Engagement|
|DOS PTA 201907||Go green on campuses and in surrounding communities|
|DOS CT 201901||Hackathons for SA: Digital Solutions for Real-World Challenges|
|SFOP0005690||FY 2019 Ngawang Choephel Fellows Program|
|SFOP0005691||FY 2019 U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Conservation|
|SFOP0005688||DRL FY18/19 IRF Burma|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 008||ECA/AEECA -English Access Microscholarship Program|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 012||Renovation of Badinan Gate|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOI 01 BETTER WORK", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: