Apply for OVW 2017 11921
- The Department of Justice, Office on Violence Against Women in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVW FY 2017 Improving Criminal Justice Responses to Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, and Stalking Grant Program (also known as the Arrest Program)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.590.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 04, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 16, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $900,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 55 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: The King Center
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OVW 2017 11921
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OVW 2017 11921) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NIJ 2017 11565||NIJ FY17 Understanding the Impacts of Policing Strategies and Practices (Beyond Crime Reduction)|
|NIJ 2017 11481||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation in Safety, Health and Wellness in the Criminal Justice System|
|NIJ 2017 11160||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|NIJ 2017 12000||NIJ FY17 W.E.B. DuBois Program of Research on Race and Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11500||NIJ FY17 Research to Improve Officer Decision-making|
|INL17CA0007 INLAMEREGIONALCVE 01092017||Sahel Road Safety initiative Reintegration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11450||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Domestic Radicalization to Violent Extremism|
|BJA 2017 11427||BJA FY 17 Human Trafficking Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11541||BJA FY 17 Smart Reentry: Focus on Evidence-Based Strategies for Successful Reentry from Incarceration to Community|
|BJA 2017 11483||BJA FY 17 Second Chance Act Reentry Program for Adults with Co-Occurring Substance Abuse and Mental Disorders|
|OJJDP 2017 10981||OJJDP FY 17 Mentoring Opportunities for Youth|
|NIJ 2017 11146||NIJ FY17 Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation on Firearms Violence|
|NIJ 2017 12043||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime 2017|
|NIJ 2017 11147||NIJ FY17 Comprehensive School Safety Initiative|
|NIJ 2017 11153||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Victims of Crime|
|NIJ 2017 11462||NIJ FY17 Research, Development, and Evaluation of Technologies to Improve School Safety|
|NIJ 2017 11182||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women: Teen Dating Violence, Sexual Violence, and Intimate Partner Violence|
|BJA 2017 11546||BJA FY 17 Tribal Justice Systems Infrastructure Training and Technical Assistance Program|
|BJA 2017 11380||BJA FY 17 Justice and Mental Health Collaboration Program|
|NIJ 2017 11185||NIJ FY17 Research and Evaluation on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OVW 2017 11921", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.