Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) India – Ag Tech Challenge Broad Agency Announcement (BAA ROAA GFSS 2018)
- The Agency for International Development, India USAID-New Delhi in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) India – Ag Tech Challenge Broad Agency Announcement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: National Paralysis Resource Center
Previous opportunity: Gender Responsive Training Tips for Staff working with Justice Involved Women
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (BAA ROAA GFSS 2018) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|2018 IFRP DRAFT RFA DRAFT||2018-IFRP-DRAFT-RFA-DRAFT|
|USDA FNS FDD FDPNE FY18||USDA-FNS-FDD-FDPNE-FY18|
|7200AA18RFA00006||Feed the Future Innovation Lab on Fish (Fish Innovation Lab)|
|72DFFP18RFA00001||Implementer-led Design, Evidence, Analysis, and Learning (IDEAL)|
|RFA FD 18 017||Characterize skin physiology parameters utilized in dermal physiologically-based pharmacokinetic model development across different skin disease states (U01)|
|72DFFP18RFA00002||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS|
|USDA FNS CACFP TRN||Child and Adult Care Food Program Meal Service Training Grants|
|USDA FNS FY18 SNAP PTI||USDA-FNS-FY18-SNAP-PTI|
|7200AA18R00044||Nutrition Innovations in Complex Environments|
|72DFFP18RFA00003||Development Food Security Activities in Niger and Burkina Faso|
|USDA WIC PRIL 2018||USDA PRIL for Enhancing WIC Services - 2018|
|NCD 18 04||Guardianship and Alternatives for People with Developmental Disabilities Report|
|72062118RFA00002||Tanzania Improved Nutrition for Better Life|
|USDA FNS F2S TC 2019||FY2019 Farm to School Training and Curricula|
|USDA FNS F2S 2019||FY_19_Farm to School_Grant_|
|USDA FNS FY18 CN ALLIED||School Nutrition Training Grant for Allied Professional Organizations|
|USDA FNS SEBTC ADMIN 2019||FY 2019 SUMMER EBT|
|USDA FNS CN ART 2019||Administrative Review and Training (ART) Grant|
|USDA FNS TIG 2019||FY_19_TIG_Grant|
|72DFFP19RFA00001||DRAFT - Request for Applications for Development Food Security Activities (DFSA) in Kenya|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BAA ROAA GFSS 2018", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: