Gender Responsive Training Tips for Staff working with Justice Involved Women (18CS21)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Gender Responsive Training Tips for Staff working with Justice Involved Women" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 20, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 19, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS) India – Ag Tech Challenge Broad Agency Announcement
Previous opportunity: Design and Testing of Advanced Carbon Capture Technologies
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (18CS21) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SFOP0003668||Journalist Reporting Tours in Northeast Asia 2018|
|SFOP0003662||DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco|
|USGS 18 FA 0027||Hawaiian hoary bat conservation genetics: diet composition and population structure|
|NOIP18AC00071||PLC Coal Vein Trail Rehabilitation - THRO|
|SFOP0003672||Copy of DRL Combatting Gender-Based Violence in Morocco|
|72052318APS00001||Strategic Alliances for Mexico (SAM)|
|SFOP0003408||DRLFY17/18 Yemen - Child Soldiers|
|USGS 18 FA 0028||Integration of Planetary Geoscience, Cartography, and Remote Sensing|
|OVW 2018 14107||OVW Fiscal Year 2018 Training and Technical Assistance Initiative|
|OVW 2018 13821||OVW FY 2018 Consolidated Grant Program to Address Children and Youth Experiencing Domestic and Sexual Assault and Engage Men and Boys as Allies Solicitation|
|SFOP0003678||Combating Gender Based Violence in East Asia Pacific|
|SFOP0003677||Human Rights, Accountability, and Access to Information in the Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK or North Korea)|
|OVW 2018 13830||OVW FY 2018 Sexual Assault Services Culturally Specific Program Solicitation|
|SFOP0003666||FY 2018 Request for Concept Notes for NGO Programs Benefiting Refugees and Other Vulnerable Populations in Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, and Turkey|
|SFOP0003404||DRL FY17/18 Southeast Asia Disability Rights|
|SFOP0003682||2018 Afghanistan and Pakistan|
|SFOP0003411||DRLFY17/18 Saudi Disability Rights|
|SFOP0003687||2018 DRC, Rwanda, Tanzania, Uganda|
|SFOP0003690||Community Challenges to Violent Extremism - Civil Society Capacity Building Initiative|
|SFOP0003609||DRL Supporting Justice and Accountability Efforts in Tunisia|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "18CS21", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: