Apply for HRSA 22 024
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Health Resources and Services Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Access, Care, and Engagement Technical Assistance Center (ACE TA Center)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.145.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 18, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 21, 2022.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Tomorrow's Leaders Recruitment
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 Regional Disaster Health Response System
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HRSA 22 024
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HRSA 22 024) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HRSA 22 087||Emergency Medical Services for Children Data Center|
|CDC RFA DP22 2203||National Initiative to Advance Health Equity in K-12 Education by Preventing Chronic Disease and Promoting Healthy Behaviors|
|HRSA 22 114||Delta Region Rural Health Workforce Training Program|
|HRSA 22 094||Rural Residency Planning and Development Program|
|RFA PS 22 004||Understanding HIV/STD Risk and Enhancing PrEP Implementation Messaging in a Diverse Community-Based Sample of Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex with Men in a Transformational Era|
|RFA OH 22 003||Occupational Safety and Health Training Project Grants|
|HRSA 22 027||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Capacity-Building Provider|
|HRSA 22 028||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Demonstration Sites|
|HRSA 22 029||Emerging Strategies to Improve Health Outcomes for People Aging with HIV: Evaluation Provider|
|HRSA 22 079||National Hemophilia Program Coordinating Center|
|HRSA 22 068||Regional Hemophilia Network|
|HRSA 22 009||Fiscal Year 2022 Health Center Controlled Networks|
|PA FPH 22 001||Title X Family Planning Services Grants|
|HRSA 22 096||Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Research (MCH SDAR)|
|CDC RFA DP22 2202||Cancer Prevention and Control Programs for State, Territorial, and Tribal Organizations|
|RFA PS 22 001||Implementing Pre-exposure Prophylaxis for HIV Prevention in Syringe Service Programs|
|HRSA 22 059||Rural Health Network Development Planning Program|
|HRSA 22 037||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D Coordinated HIV Services and Access to Research for Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Existing Geographic Service Areas|
|72061521RFA00019||Health Systems for Quality Health Services:Activity 5 - USAID Human Resources for Health (HRH), Quality Management and Community Health Systems|
|72061521RFA00020||Health Sector Financing: Activity 2 - Health Financing Analytics and Social Protection Systems for Health and Activity 3 - Private Sector Engagement.|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HRSA 22 024", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.