Apply for PD TLVJER 2019 01
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Israel in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Promoting Cross-Cultural Cooperation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.021.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 17, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 31, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $50,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 40 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: Water For Agriculture Activity
Previous opportunity: FIELD INITIATED PROJECTS PROGRAM (RESEARCH)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PD TLVJER 2019 01
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PD TLVJER 2019 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NAG BASIC FY19||Native American Library Services Basic Grant|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY19||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY19||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant|
|NLG LIBRARIES FY20||National Leadership Grants for Libraries|
|LB21 FY20||Laura Bush 21st Century Librarian Program|
|AAHC FY20||Museum Grants for African American History and Culture|
|ME FY20||Museums Empowered|
|NLG M FY20||National Leadership Grants for Museums|
|NANH FY20||Native American/Native Hawaiian Museum Services|
|IGSM FY20||Inspire! Grants for Small Museums|
|MFA FY20||Museums for America|
|APP FY20||Accelerating Promising Practices for Small Libraries|
|NAG HAWAIIAN FY20||Native Hawaiian Library Services Grant (2020)|
|NAG BASIC FY20||Native American Library Services Basic Grant|
|NAG ENHANCEMENT FY20||Native American Library Services Enhancement Grant|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PD TLVJER 2019 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.