Apply for O OVC 2021 59003
- The Department of Justice, Office for Victims of Crime in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OVC FY 2021 Preventing Trafficking of Girls" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.035.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 14, 2021.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 01, 2021.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Previous opportunity: FY 2021 McGovern-Dole Standing Supplemental NOFO
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for O OVC 2021 59003
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (O OVC 2021 59003) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|O OVC 2021 60014||OVC FY 2021 Enhancing Juvenile and Family Court Responses to Human Trafficking|
|O OVC 2021 59002||OVC FY 2021 Services for Victims of Human Trafficking|
|HHS 2021 ACF ACYF CA 1913||Grants to Tribes, Tribal Organizations and Migrant Programs for Community-Based Child Abuse Prevention Programs|
|WIPA WIP 21 001||SSA Work Incentives Planning and Assistance Program (WIPA)|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA OMRC 0044||National Ombudsman Resource Center|
|HHS 2021 ACL AOA ADPI 0083||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "O OVC 2021 59003", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.