Northwest Youth Corps Trail Support and Maintenance at Mount Rainier National Park (P17AS00472)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Northwest Youth Corps Trail Support and Maintenance at Mount Rainier National Park" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 05, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 15, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,897.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training
Next opportunity: Chukchi Sea Polar Bear Harvest Risk Assessment
Previous opportunity: Promote Access to National Park Service Archives
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00472) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00499||Engaging Young Adults in Recreation and Community Engagement Projects|
|P17AS00516||Restore Period Worm Fence Lines|
|P17AS00518||Museum Resource Center (MRCE) Collections Preservation and Analysis Internship|
|P17AS00526||Cesar E. Chavez NM Cultural Landscape Development ProjectProject|
|NPS 17 NERO 0102||FLNI 2017 Youth Cultural Landscapes Maintenance Crew|
|FOA WB 17 01||Women in Apprenticeship and Nontraditional Occupations (“WANTO”) Technical Assistance Grant Program|
|P17AS00535||Internships to Increase Public Access to Archival Resources in the NPS National Capital Region|
|P17AS00536||Canal Classrooms Education Program Support|
|P17AS00541||Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program|
|P17AS00548||NCPE Intern at Harpers Ferry Center, History Collections|
|P17AS00549||NCPE Interns at Weir Farm National Historic Site|
|P17AS00559||NCPE Interns at Olmsted Center for Landscape Preservation|
|P17AS00564||ACE Interns with Technical Preservation Services|
|P17AS00571||Conservation Legacy Internships|
|P17AS00573||NCPE Interns with Cultural Resources|
|P17AS00580||NCPE Interns at Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00581||NCPE Interns at Everglades National Park|
|P17AS00584||Interpretation and Education Program Interns FY18|
|P17AS00583||Groundwork Richmond (GWR) Capacity Building and Program Development|
|ETA TEGL 01 2017||Dislocated Worker Opportunity Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00472", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: