Apply for EPA G2021 STAR G2
- The Environmental Protection Agency in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Early Career: Interventions and Communication Strategies to Reduce Health Risks of Wildland Fire Smoke Exposures" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 66.509.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 09, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 15, 2020 See Section IV for close date information..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: FY 2020 SPRINT Challenge
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Pacific Northwest CESU
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for EPA G2021 STAR G2
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (EPA G2021 STAR G2) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|EPA G2021 ORD F1||National Priorities: Evaluation of Pollutants in Biosolids|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EPA G2021 STAR G2", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.