Competitive Cooperative Agreement Solicitation Combating Opioid Overdose through Community-Level Intervention (2018 ONDCP COOCLI)
- The Office of National Drug Control Policy in the health, law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Competitive Cooperative Agreement Solicitation Combating Opioid Overdose through Community-Level Intervention" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 95.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 14, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 21, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health, Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Beaumont within Jefferson County, Texas
Previous opportunity: 15.678
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "2018 ONDCP COOCLI", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: