Apply for SFOP0006728
- The Department of State, Bureau of Global Public Affairs in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Annual Program Statement" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 31, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 01, 2099 Submissions to the Annual Program Statement will be reviewed on June 30th, 2020 September 30th, 2020 December 31st, 2020..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2020 – State of South Dakota (SD)
Previous opportunity: Nevada Invasive and Noxious Management
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for SFOP0006728
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (SFOP0006728) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SCAISB 20 AW 006 04012020||Supporting Citizen Journalists|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0003||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program|
|W81EWF 20 SOI 0012||Monitoring and Control of Invasive Reptiles and Amphibians|
|SFOP0006735||Civil Society and Infrastructure|
|SCAISB 20 AW 007 04022020||Preventing and Countering Violent Extremism - Annual Program Statement|
|PAS PRISTINA FY20 03||University Support Grants Program|
|SCAISB 20 AW 008 04022020||Supporting Community College Initiatives in Punjab|
|72011420RFA00001||Information Integrity Program in Georgia|
|72062020RFA00005||Strengthening Civic Advocacy and Engagement (SCALE)|
|STATE BISHKEK PAS 20 0004||FY 2020 Book Translation Program Call for Proposals|
|DHS 20 DAD 024 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Food and Shelter National Board Program (EFSP)|
|SFOP0006715||2020 TIP Office International Programs to Combat Child Trafficking in Mongolia|
|SFOP0006742||ECC Counter-Iran Activities: Proliferation-UNSCR Enforcement|
|SFOP0006744||Think Tank Capacity Building|
|SFOP0006746||Strategic Trade Control Experts|
|SFOP0006738||Building Resistance to Intolerant Ideologies in Education Systems in Uganda|
|P20AS00052||Cultural Documentation of Stacked Rock Ceremonial Features at Crater Lake National Park|
|SFOP0006678||FY 2020 Young Transatlantic Innovation Leaders Initiative (YTILI) Professional Fellows Program|
|SCAISB 20 AW 009 04062020||Exchange Program for Female Scholars (Ulemas)|
|SFOP0006752||Countering DPRK Proliferation and Sanctions Evasion|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "SFOP0006728", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.