Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Iowa (USDA NRCS IA CIG 18 01)
- The Department of Agriculture, Natural Resources Conservation Service in the agriculture, environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year (FY) 2018 – Iowa" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.912.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 30, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 29, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NRCS IA CIG 18 01) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA NRCS CT CIG 18 01||Announcement for Program Funding for NRCS’ Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) for Federal fiscal year|
|NPS NOIP18AC00328||Monitoring Bat Resilience in an Agriculturally Dominated Landscape- HOME|
|USDA NRCS CTA SC 18 07||Quantification of Cover Cropping Benefits Of 3 Year Cotton and Peanut Rotation|
|F18AS00192||Mill Creek Notch Ward Dam Fish Ladder to Improve Passage|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NRCS IA CIG 18 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: